March 7, 2022, 4:30 PM
Baneberry City Hall
1. Call to order: Chairman Tom Carter called the meeting to order at 4:30 PM.
2. Roll Call: Those present
Chairman Tom Carter
Vice-Chair Karl Kammann
Mayor Donna Hernandez
Absent: Gunter Tillman, Jim Stover
3. Approval of minutes: The minutes of the Feb. 7, 2022 meeting was approved upon a motion by Gary Zander and a second by Tom Carter and the vote was unanimous.
4. Citizen’s comments: None
5. Old Business: The Barrett/Yaddish new house construction was reviewed based upon new information requested at the last meeting and was approved upon a motion by Donna Hernandez and a second Karl Kammann and the vote was unanimous.
6. New Business: New house construction was approved for Alex and Jade Antrican on 1134 Mountain View upon a motion by Karl Kammann and a second by Donna Hernandez with the vote unanimous.
New house construction for Paul Shaver was approved with the condition that information about the outside materials and the dimensions of the outbuilding/garage and the size/dimensions of the swimming pool be brought back. He was told that if he puts up a fence around the pool that this has to be approved before it is put up. There was a motion by Donna Hernandez and a second by Karl Kammann and the vote was unanimous.
7. Adjourn: the meeting was adjourned at approximately 5PM.